Would you like to see some changes in your life? As Christians, God gives us the glorious freedom to see His new mercies every morning. Every day is a do-over, and 2015 can be your do-over year. No matter what you’d like to see change in your life, make holiness – being set apart for God – the center of how God will reshape you.
I’m joining in with a group of Christian bloggers during the month of January to encourage women toward holiness – New Start 15.
Participation in New Start 15 is simple. Here are a few ways you can get involved:
· Use the New Start 15 Bible Reading Plan in your personal quite time January 5 – 23. (New Start Reading Plan)
· Like the New Start 15 Facebook group to keep up with daily devotional blog posts, get words of encouragement, and share thoughts from your own journey. (You can also download the New Start 15 bloggers list and schedule.)
· Follow the New Start 15 “blog hop” January 5-23 (weekdays only) as the New Start 15 team blogs about living the new, holy life in Christ.
· Check out the New Start 15 Resources List for books, Bible studies, blog posts, printables and more to help you on your journey. (Free Download)
· Invite your friends to join you in the New Start 15 journey by sending them the link to this post.
Are you ready for a New Start in your relationship with God? Do you want to bring glory to God in your daily life? Join us in January as we peer into the Word of God together.
Please let me know if you’re in for this 2015 inaugural adventure!
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! (2 Corinthians 2:17 NIV)